1. Allgemeine Informationen über die Erhebung personenbezogener Daten
(1) In the following data protection declaration, we would like to explain how we handle personal data that is transmitted to us when you use our website or our offers. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses or user behavior.
(2) Responsible person according to Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO:
Steffen Kirilmaz, Lukas Schmitz, Bernhard Wernberger GbR
trading under "PAGOPACE"
2. Data subject rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO) about your personal data processed by us;;
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 DS-GVO) or completion of your personal data processed by us;
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 DS-GVO) of your personal data processed by us, unless the processing is exceptionally necessary according to Art. 17 (3) DS-GVO;
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO);
- Right to be informed (Art. 19 GDPR);
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO);
- Right to cancel consent once given to us (Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO).
(2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful. These are the state data protection commissioners, you can find the contact responsible for you, for example, at the following URL: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
(3) Objection to the processing of your data
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the corresponding description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: Steffen Kirilmaz, Lukas Schmitz, Bernhard Wernberger GbR, trading as "PAGOPACE", Neumarkt 36-38, 50667 Cologne, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Data security
Since the security of your data is important to us, your personal data is transmitted with a secure SSL or TLS encryption/connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) or the predecessor version SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol for encrypting data transmissions on the Internet. With this we protect your personal data from unauthorized access. You can recognize the encryption of the connection in the browser line by the character "https//:" or the lock symbol.
In addition, we secure our Internet presence and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, however, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.
4. Visit our Internet presence
During the mere informational use of our Internet presence, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As soon as you request a file from our Internet presence, access data is collected and stored as standard.
This dataset consists of:
- the page from which the data file was requested,
- the name of the data file,
- the date and time of the request,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status/ HTTP status code (i.e. whether the file was transferred or possibly not found, etc.),
- a description of the type as well as the version of the web browser used,
- the installed operating system and the set resolution,
- the IP address used.
This data is necessary for us to display our Internet presence to you and to ensure stability and security. Furthermore, they are evaluated for internal statistical purposes and for the technical administration of the website. The legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes of data collection.
5. Use of our online store
(1) If you wish to place an order in our online store, you must provide personal data as part of the ordering process. Which data is collected for this purpose can be seen from the respective input masks, whereby the necessary mandatory data is specially marked in each case. All other information are voluntary.
(2)After the conclusion of the purchase contract (see under § 3 of the GTC), the customer can upload his credit card data generated via VIMpay via your customer account on our website so that these can be stored on the hardware (ring or other contactless pay-ment wearables). We only upload this data to the ring and store it there permanently. For this purpose, a short intermediate storage takes place on our system, a permanent storage of this data with us does not take place.
The provision of your personal data serves the purpose and is necessary to the extent that it is required for the processing of your order. Legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(3) You have the option to create a customer account. For the purpose of using your personal data for further, subsequent orders, the data you provide will be stored and processed revocably. Legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(3) Due to requirements of commercial and tax law, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. Your data will therefore not be completely deleted even if storage is no longer required for the contract concluded. However, processing will be limited to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. c DS-GVO.
(4) The data that you have transmitted to us in the course of your order, we will use exclusively for the processing of your order. For the processing of the order we use the external service providers named below:
(a) For the delivery of the goods, a transfer of your address data to our parcel service providers is required. They are obliged to treat your data confidentially and to store and use it exclusively for the purpose of delivery and to delete it again after successful delivery. Legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b DS-GVO
(b) For payment processing, your payment data will be passed on to the commissioned credit institution or the respective selected payment service provider. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
Your payment data will be transmitted to the corresponding payment service provider depending on the payment method you have selected. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information in particular about the responsible body of the payment service providers and the categories of personal data processed by the payment service providers can be obtained at the internet addresses named below:
When paying via PayPal, your data required for the payment will be passed on to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. Information about the identity check at PayPal and the exchange of data with credit agencies (credit report) can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/creditchk. The legal basis for PayPal is Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO on the basis of the legitimate interest in determining your ability to pay. You can find more information under: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
In the case of payment by invoice or installment payment processed via Klarna, your data required for the payment will be forwarded to Klarna AB, Sveavägen 46, Stockholm, Sweden ("Klarna"), if you have consented to this. Klarna checks whether the payment option you have selected can be granted with regard to payment and/or bad debt risks. In addition to Klarna's internal criteria, identity and creditworthiness information from the credit agencies listed here may also be included in the decision as part of the application review: http://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/privacy
- Apple Pay
When making a payment via Apple Pay processed through Apple, your data required for the payment will be passed on to Apple Distribution International (Apple), Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Ireland. Details on data protection with ApplePay can be found at the following link: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT203027
In case of a payment via Google Pay processed by Google, your data required for the payment will be passed on to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St., Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Details on data protection at GooglePay can be found under the following links: https://payments.google.com/payments/apis-secure/get_legal_document?ldo=0&ldt=privacynotice&ldl=de and underhttps://support.google.com/pay/answer/7020860?hl=de
- Shopify Payments
In case of a payment via the payment service provider Shopify Payments (3rd Floor, Europa House, Hartcourt Building, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, Ireland), the payment processing is carried out by the technical service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland..
If you pay by eps, your data required for the payment will be passed on to PSA Payment Services Austria GmbH, Handelskai 92, Gate 2, 1200 Vienna, Austria: Further information can be found at https://eservice.psa.at/de/datenschutzerklaerung.html
If you pay by iDEAL, your data required for the payment will be passed on to Currence iDEAL BV, Postbus 83073, 1080 AB Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For more information, please visit: https://www.ideal.nl/en/disclaimer -privacy-statement/ und https://www.ideal.nl/en/consumers/.
In the case of a payment by bancontact, your data required for the payment will be passed on to Bancontact Payconiq Company, Rue d'Arlon 82, 1040 Bruxelles, Belgium. For more information, please visit: https://www.bancontact.com/files/privacy.pdf und https://www.bancontact.com/en
6. When contacting us by e-mail or contact form
(1) In the course of your contact by e-mail or via the contact form on our Internet presence, personal data is collected and stored by us. Which personal data is collected in the case of contact via the contact form can be seen from the contact form. In the course of contacting us by e-mail, the following personal data is collected and stored by us: e-mail address and e-mail text, as well as other voluntarily provided data.
(2) We process the data you provide exclusively for processing your contact request. The legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO or our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) If storage is no longer necessary, we will delete all personal data collected in this context. If there is a legal obligation to retain data, processing will be limited to this purpose. The legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. c DS-GVO.
7. E-mail advertising in the case of existing customer relationships
(1) If you purchase goods or services from us and have sent us your e-mail address in this context, we reserve the right to send you e-mails in the future with offers for our own similar goods or services, such as the goods you have already purchased or the services you have used. According to § 7 paragraph 3 UWG, no separate consent is required. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) You can object to this processing at any time. To do so, write an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the responsible person at the above contact details or click the unsubscribe button in the e-mail you receive. For this, you will only incur transmission costs according to the prime rates.
8. When signing up for our newsletter
(1) By ordering our newsletter, you agree that we may use your e-mail address for our own advertising purposes (so-called direct advertising).
Permission to send the newsletter
"I would like to be informed regularly about interesting offers on goods from us by e-mail. I can cancel this consent to the use of my e-mail address at any time for the future. The newsletter dispatch takes place according to our Data protection declaration“
(2) The registration for our newsletter is done in the so-called double-opt-in process, i.e. after registering with your e-mail address, you will first receive an e-mail with an activation link with which you must confirm your registration. Only after you have clicked the activation link, the registration is completed. In addition to your e-mail address, we also store your IP address and the times of registration and confirmation. This is done in order to be able to clarify any misuse of third-party data later and to prove your registration.
(3) If a registration is not confirmed within 24 hours via the activation link, this data stored in the context of the registration will be automatically deleted by us..
(4) For the registration to the newsletter only the specification of your e-mail address is required. After your confirmation, we will store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter, in the context of which we will inform you about our products and services or products. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(5) You can cancel your consent to the storage and use of your e-mail address for sending the newsletter at any time with effect for the future and unsubscribe from the newsletter, e.g. by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking on the link at the end of each newsletter.
9. Other functions and offers of our website
Furthermore, we may collect your personal data when we offer promotions, contests, or similar services. You will receive more information on this when you enter your personal data.
Insofar as cookies are used which are necessary for the operation of the website, the legal basis is either our legitimate interest in the operation of the website pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO or, insofar as the cookies are used for the purpose of concluding or executing the contract, the legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
If the cookies are used to ensure our legitimate interests in the pleasant and comfortable functionality as well as analysis and improvement of our Internet presence and are not necessary for the operation of the website or the performance of the contract, the legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Insofar as cookies contain tracking mechanisms, the legal basis is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO. You can grant and cancel this for the future at any time under "Cookie information“.
(2) You can find out which cookies are used under "Cookie information". The most basic level of cookies is required to have a functioning website, so these cookies can not be disabled.
(3) You can also change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time, e.g. refuse to accept cookies altogether, third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website you are currently visiting) or individual cookies, or delete them.
However, we would like to point out that in this case it may no longer be possible to use our Internet presence to its full extent. To safeguard your privacy, we recommend that you delete the cookies on your terminal device and the browsing history at regular intervals.
(4) Set cookies are stored for different lengths of time. You can check the storage period of each cookie at any time under "Cookie information“ .
A basic distinction must be made between two types of cookies:
- transient cookies, especially session cookies, which are cookies that are automatically deleted from your hard drive when you exit the browser or log out.
- persistent (or permanent cookies) - these are cookies that remain on your computer and cause us to recognize your terminal device on your next visit. These cookies are automatically deleted from your system after a preset period of time, which differs depending on the cookie.
11. Google Analytics
This Internet presence uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". Through the corresponding IP anonymization on this website, your IP address is shortened by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before processing. This excludes the possibility of a direct reference to a person.
On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google..
We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period by Google. Your data will be transferred to the USA and evaluated there.
For more information on the scope of data collection and its processing by google, see http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html and http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
The use of this service serves the purpose of analyzing and regularly improving the use of our Internet presence. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user, as well as to measure the success of our advertising measures and optimize our advertising activities..
In addition, Google evaluates the data obtained through the use of the service for the purpose of advertising, market research and / or tailored design of its Internet presence.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. This means that this tool will only be used after you have given your consent accordingly.
We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google.
With regard to the transfer of personal data to the USA, we have concluded a supplementary agreement that complies with the EU standard contractual clauses, Art. 46 DS-GVO. Finally, your consent also meets the requirements of Art. 49 (1) lit. a DS-GVO, so that you have consented to your data being transferred to the USA in full knowledge of the risks described.
Consent / Cancellation
You can give your consent under „Cookie Information“ .
You have the right to cancel your consent at any time. The cancellation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the cancellation.
You can cancel the consent you have given under "Cookie Information“ .
You can prevent the storage of cookies from Google Analytics in various ways:
- You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which will prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Paste the following text as html code on your web page:
<p><a onclick="alert('Google Analytics wurde deaktiviert');"
- In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- Furthermore, you can adjust your browser settings, e.g. you can refuse to accept cookies altogether, third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website you are currently visiting) or individual cookies, or delete them.
12. Storage period of personal data
The storage period of personal data depends on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). If the legal retention periods have expired, we delete the respective personal data as long as and insofar as the personal data is not required for the fulfillment or initiation of a contract or we no longer have a legitimate interest in storing it..
13. Disclosure of data for the rest
(1) In some cases, we use external service providers, such as hosting service providers, to process your data and to provide this Internet presence. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly kоntrolled. The legal basis is Art. 28 DS-GVO.
(2) We will only pass on your personal data to third parties in the cases named below:
- if you have given us your express consent for this in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO, or
- if there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO, e.g. in the context of criminal prosecution or
- the disclosure is required in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f for the purpose of asserting or defending legal claims or exercising rights, and it cannot be assumed that the disclosure is contrary to an overriding interest of the data subject that merits protection.