Tree planting campaign: One tree is planted for every PAGO wood sold.
One ring for all your purchases.
Simple - Secure - Fast - Contactless
Pay for your purchases even faster contactless, without searching for your smartphone or wallet and experience a whole new shopping experience.
You can wear your PAGO not only in everyday life, but also when jogging, cycling or swimming and always have a way to buy something - without a wallet.
Our PAGO Wood rings are made of wood & are dust and water resistant. As this is a natural product, we advise you to handle them with care, as they are naturally not as robust as our ceramic models. There may therefore be signs of use, but these are part of the character of each unique piece. With the help of the built-in NFC technology, you can easily make contactless payments with your ring without a battery or smartphone. The payment service is provided by Fidesmo Pay.
How does payment with the PAGO work?
If you have a Comdirect debit or credit card or a Visa card from the following Volksbanks: pur EG, Köln Bonn, Kraichgau, Neu-Ulm, Aachener Bank, Lahr, Freiburg, im Bergischen Land, Lahn-Dill, RheinAhrEifel, you can link this card directly to the PAGO. Otherwise you can download the Curve app, where you can store any VISA and Mastercard card from other banks and link it to your PAGO with the help of Curve. If you don't have your own credit card, you can use the VIMPay app to create a free prepaid credit card, which we will then programme onto your ring.
You can pay with your PAGO wherever credit cards are accepted. Up to €50 without a PIN and from €50 with a PIN - just like a normal credit card payment.
How secure is the PAGO?
Our PAGO rings are certified by MasterCard and are therefore subject to the highest security standards in international payment transactions, which you are also accustomed to from MasterCard itself. In addition, the PAGO only works in a certain position and within 3cm of the terminal, which prevents unintentional or fraudulent actions. Even if you lose the ring, you can simply block your stored credit card and you can no longer pay with the ring. For payments over €50, you will need to enter your PIN, just like with a MasterCard.
How do I find my correct ring size?
If you are not sure about your ring size, we recommend that you buy our measuring template incl. PAGO here. If you select this option, we will first send you a ring sizer free of charge, which you can use to determine your exact size. You can then order your PAGO from us and be sure that you have the right size.
If you know your ring size, you can convert it to our sizes (US) here and order your PAGO directly.
How is my ring set up?
1. you choose your PAGO in your favourite colour & order it.
2. after the payment process, you will receive instructions in the form of an explanatory video on how to proceed: You either connect your ring directly via your Comdirect card or download the Curve app beforehand to store your credit card there and use it to connect the PAGO. If you don't have a credit card, you can create a virtual one using the VIMpay app, which you can then link to your PAGO.
3. as soon as we have received all the information from you, we will set up your ring for you free of charge using the innovative Fidesmo Pay technology and send your ring.
4. we add a QR code to verify your identity during dispatch. As soon as you have scanned this and confirmed your account, you can pay directly with your PAGO ring.
|Wood (Water and Dust Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Hypoallergenic)
5-15; Width: 7,5-9mm
ONE RING FOR ALL' YOUR PURCHASES.
SAFE - FAST - CONTACTLESS
Pay for your purchases even faster contactless, without searching for your smartphone or wallet and discover a whole new shopping experience.
You can wear your PAGO not only in everyday life, but also while jogging, cycling or swimming and always have a way to still be able to make a purchase - without a wallet.
Our PAGOPACE rings are made of high-quality, scratch-resistant ceramic and are water and dust resistant. Using built-in NFC technology, you can easily make contactless payments with your ring without a battery or smartphone. The payment service is provided by Fidesmo Pay.
HOW DOES PAYING WITH THE PAGO WORK?
You can link your own Mastercard to our Pago. That means the ring accesses the same account that your own credit card is linked to. The prerequisite is that you own one of the following credit cards:
Cosy Mastercard Conforama
If you don't have one of these cards, you can't use our Pagos at the moment. Please subscribe to our newsletter so that we can inform you as soon as more credit cards are available for the connection of the ring.
HOW SAFE IS THE PAGO?
Our PAGO rings are certified by MasterCard and are therefore subject to the highest security standards, which you are also used to from MasterCard itself. For payments over 50€ you have to enter the PIN, just like with a MasterCard itself.
HOW DO I FIND MY CORRECT RING SIZE
If you know your ring size, you can convert it to our sizes (US) here.
If you are not sure which ring size you need, you can order a template to measure your ring size here This costs 2€ incl. shipping. The 2€ will be refunded when you buy your ring.
HOW IS MY RING SET UP?
- You choose your PAGO in your favorite color & order it.
- After the payment process, you will receive instructions on how to proceed. You need to enter your credit card details on the order confirmation page after purchasing the ring at Fidesmo Pay (card number, security code CVC, expiration date).
- Once we receive all the information from you, we will set up your ring for you for free using Fidesmo Pay technology and ship your ring.
- During shipping, we add a QR code to verify your personality. Once you have scanned it and confirmed your account, you can pay directly with your PAGOPACE ring.
Ceramic (Water and dust resistant, Scratch resistant, Hypoallergenic)
6-11; Width: 7,5-9mm